Stick this in your FAX and FILE it.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Work-end (weekend)

Week 6, days 4&5

I'll be honest, we're missing a few entries in here but we didn't really miss any workouts. (At some point Katie will write a hilarious entry containing two words, "Superman" and "Banana.")



On to the weekend. Well, I managed to drag my lazy buttinsky off the couch and do two P90X workouts this weekend.  As far as witty zingers about my workout with Tony, well, it's getting a little harder as the weeks go on.  I love the Ton(e). I will admit to you that I talk back to him while alone in my apartment and applaud with the foursome on the screen at the end of the workout.
I'm finally gaining some sort of coordination with the leg workouts and with less stumbling I do more working. I sit here hours after legs & back feeling fabulously fatigued.

Accomplishments!:

- I can do all "sneaky lunges" without stopping for a break or tipping over.
- I can do 15-20 reps on all arm exercises with good form.



Holler!
- The working-from-home Secretary.

No comments:

Post a Comment